- Each entry includes driving privileges for 2 family members and entry for up to 3 cars.* Breakfast and lunch each day are included for two and there will be a VIP Reception Thursday evening at the Coker Museum.
- Cars will be placed in Groups A, B & C based on speed/experience. The Groups are flexible and cars can change Groups if approved.
- There will be no restrictions on passing, point bys are recomended.
- The success of the Targa depends upon everyone conducting themselves to the highest standards of behavior.
*Each entrant recieves 2 general admission passes with full hospitality and 3 genEral admission passes for crew, family etc. Additional Targa Hospitality passes with be available to purchase.
CHATTANOOGA MOTORCAR FESTIVAL GENERAL ADMISSION PASSES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING.
Targa Sixty Six high-speed track action for historic and modern sports and race cars at the Pace Grand Prix at The Bend
· Canossa Fall Rally Chattanooga
· Mecum Auctions
· Concours d'Elegance
· Luftgekühlt’s celebration of Brian Redman
· Car Club gatherings
· Saturday evening fundraiser, "Unlock My Brain" (separate/additional ticket required)
· Friday night concert with The B-52s
· Torque Show with Justin Bell and Tommy Kendall
· Panel discussions and other entertainment on the Main Stage throughout the weekend
· J. Willard Marriott Club display of historic Ferraris
· Gathering of the Greats – Porsche Edition
Family-friendly activities for all
OCTOBER 13-15 2023
Targa entrants invited to participate in this unique and spectacular motoring gathering.
Targa Sixty Six is excited to be a part of the Chattanooga Motorcar Festival October 13-15, 2023.
Targa Sixty Six participants will have have ample track time Friday October 13th & Saturday October 14th, leaving the evenings and Sunday available to enjoy all the exciting activities that make the Chattanooga Motorcar Festival so special.
Event founder Byron DeFoor is a long time Targa member and announced the invitation at the Targa meeting this past February at Homestead-Miami Speedway.
"We are not only pleased with the success of the Festival, but we also look forward to welcoming Targa Sixty Six members to the 2023 edition. October is a perfect time to visit Chattanooga and enjoy the mild fall climate and all the exciting activities the Festival provides."
DeFoor added, "Our plans for 2023 include not only the core events that we’ve established since 2019 but many more fan- and family-friendly activities.”
All events are walkable from the main event making it perfect for families of every age to enjoy. Chattanooga is known for its interactive attractions that include the Creative Discovery Museum, High Point Climbing, Imax movie theater, Shopping, and the award-winning Tennessee Aquarium all within walking distance of the Host Hotel, The Westin.
Spectator tickets will be available at www.chattanoogamotorcar.com